Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Interesting application domains and scenarios.
- Programming language abstractions for context-oriented programming (e.g. dynamic scoping, roles, traits, prototype-based extensions).
- Configuration languages (e.g. feature descriptions, transformational approaches).
- Interaction between non-functional programming concerns and context-oriented programming (e.g. security, persistence, concurrency, distribution).
- Modularisation approaches for context-oriented programming (e.g. aspects, modules, layers, plugins).
- Guidelines to include context-oriented programming in programs (e.g. best practices, patterns).
- Run-time support for context-oriented programming (reflection, dynamic binding).
- Tool support (e.g. design tools, IDEs, debuggers).