In this theme we investigate and advance the state-of-the art in software development technology. We address the problem mainly from a language engineering angle, as a means to study:
- the automated transformation and translation of programs;
- the conception of novel language for programming context-oriented software (also see theme 4);
- research on advanced program query languages;
- advanced language features for aspect-oriented programming (also see theme 3);
- novel programming paradigms and language concepts;
- new program development approaches;
- metaprogramming and reflection;
- generative programming in general.
External Partners: None
- Automated Assessment of Correctness of Recommendation Systems. Angela Lozano, Andy Kellens, Kim Mens. Proc. of the 3rd Int'l Workshop on Recommendation Systems for Software Engineering.