As an emerging software development paradigm, we have also shown interest in technology to support the evolution and development of aspect-oriented software. More specifically, we have studied, amongst other things:
- advanced language engineering for aspect-oriented programming;
- the use of logic query languages as advanced pointcut languages;
- evolution and maintenance issues with aspect-oriented software;
- aspect mining tools and techniques;
- migration of traditional software towards aspects;
- alternative techniques to deal with crosscutting concerns in software.
RELEASeD Members: Kim Mens
External Partners: None
- Evolutionary Problems in Aspect-Oriented Software Development. Kim Mens, Tom Tourwé . Proceedings of the Third International ERCIM Symposium on Software Evolution (Software Evolution 2007).