Created by Kim Mens at September 26, 2011.
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS : 10th BElgian-NEtherlands software eVOLution seminar (BENEVOL 2011), December 8-9, 2011, Brussels, Belgium. http://soft.vub.ac.be/benevol2011
The goal of BENEVOL is to bring together researchers from Belgium, The Netherlands and the neighboring countries that are working in the field of software evolution. BENEVOL offers an informal forum to meet and to discuss new ideas, important problems and obtained research results.
The 10th edition of this seminar will take place in Brussels on the 8th and 9th of December, and is co-located with the closing event of the Belspo funded IUAP project MoVES.
Prospective speakers are invited to submit an extended abstract (max. 2 A4 pages) of a talk; based on these extended abstracts, the organization will construct a program.
Although BENEVOL is a free event, places are limited, so registration is mandatory. Details can be found at http://soft.vub.ac.be/benevol2011
Themes and topics: Suggested themes include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamic adaptation, composition and reconfiguration of software and services
- Embedded, adaptative and context-aware systems;
- Foundations & paradigms;
- Empirical studies in maintenance;
- Tool support for software evolution;
- Data-intensive systems evolution;
- Process-intensive systems evolution;
- Model-driven software evolution;
- Software evolution for emerging paradigms;
- Managerial aspects and process models for software evolution;
- Software analysis and visualization techniques to support software evolution;
- Data and process analysis techniques to support software evolution.
- Submission of extended abstracts: October 21st 2011
- Registration deadline: November 18th 2011
- MoVES closing event: December 7th 2011
- BENEVOL seminar: December 8th and 9th 2011
Keynote: We are proud to announce that BENEVOL will feature two keynotes:
- Prof. Michele Lanza (University of Lugano)
- Prof. Yann-Gael Gueheneuc (University of Montreal)
- Location: Madeira room at the Business & Technology incubator (iCab), Witte Patersstraat 4, 1040 Brussels (near the Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Price: FREE (including lunches, coffee breaks)
- Submissions: please send an extended abstract of your talk (max. 2 A4 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com BEFORE November 18th.
Contact information: For more information, please contact:
- Andy Kellens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carlos Noguera (email@example.com)